Mango Fruit Powder
Enjoy the intense aroma & tropical taste of our delicious Mango Wine! Crisp on the palate and intense in fruity flavor, delivered in a simple,. Full of vitamins & anti-oxidants, meaning it’s not only one of the tastiest fruit wines out there, but also one of the healthiest. So when you have that first taste of your finished wine, it’s not only delicious & refreshing, but also beneficial to your health.
To make 10L of wine
1. Clean the fermenter thoroughly with water and soda detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
2. Pour the mango powder 180g into fermenter , add 1.8 kg sugar , Then add 2-3 litres of hot water and stir well to dissolve all the sugar , Leave the fermenter for 1-2 hours
3. Fill up to 10 l of water. Check the temperature is below 28-30 °C .
4. Pour 16-17g YEAST NUTRIENT into the mixture in fermenter and stir slowly.
5. Evenly sprinkle the 2-3g WINE YEAST on the surface of the manufactured wine and close fermenter properly with lid and airlock, half filled with water.
6. Store the fermenter at a constant room temperature, 20-25°C, for 7-12 days. At lower temperatures it will take longer fermentation time. 22-25°C is recommended temperature. Avoid drafts and cold floors!
1. Pour wine very slowly into another clean fermenter to get rid of the sediment.
2. Add wine STABILIZER. Mix vigorously several times and leave to rest for 2-4 hours.
3. Add Fining Agents and mix well. The wine will now start to clarify. It takes several days for wine to clarify completely.
Pour wine into bottles and seal with corks. The young wine is drinkable now but better quality is achieved by aging for a few months.
Constant temperature 22-30°C is important for the process. Too high temperature can kill yeast cells, too low might not start fermentation at all or cause very slow fermentation process.
Before you start to add clarificaton agents and stabilizer to wine, make sure the fermentation is completly finished. Otherwise the clarification process will not be successful, yeast odour will still be present and that strongly effects the quality of the finished product.
During fermentation you can open the fermenter and mix the brew slowly for a short time. Do not leave the fermenter open, make sure the lid is always closed hermetically afterwards.