1. Clean the fermenter thoroughly with water and soda detergent. Rinse thoroughly with
2. Pour the pomegranate powder into fermenter , add 4 kg sugar , Then add 7 litres of hot water and stir well to dissolve all the sugar , Leave the fermenter for 1-2 hours
3. Fill up to 23 l of water. Check the temperature is below 28-30 °C .
4. Pour Nutrients into the mixture in fermenter and stir slowly.
5. Evenly sprinkle the yeast on the surface of the manufactured wine & close fermenter properly with lid and airlock, half filled with water.
6. Store the fermenter at a constant room temperature, 20-25°C, for 7-12 days. At lower temperatures it will take longer fermentation time. 25°C is recommended temperature. Avoid drafts and cold floors!
1. Syphon or pour the wine very slowly into another clean fermenter through a fine mesh strainer to get rid of the sediment.
2. Add wine stabilizer. Mix vigorously several times and leave to rest for 2-4 hours.
3. Add SmartClear 1&2, SmartClear 1 & 2. To be applied directly to the beverage once the fermentation process is complete and the beverage has been stabilized. Add Smart Clear 1 first, stir well and leave for one hour. Add Smart Clear 2, stir well again and leave to clear. Once clear, decant the wine into bottles and seal. This young wine is drinkable now, but better quality is achieved by aging for a few months.
Tips: Constant temperature 22-30°C is important for the process. Too high temperature can kill yeast cells, too low might not start fermentation at all or cause very slow fermentation process.
Constant temperature 22-30°C is important for the process. Too high temperature can kill yeast cells, too low might not start fermentation at all or cause very slow fermentation process. Before you start to add clarificaton agents and stabilizer to wine, make sure the fermentation is completly finished. Otherwise the clarification process will not be successful, yeast odour will still be present and that strongly effects the quality of the finished product. During fermentation you can open the fermenter and mix the brew slowly for a short time. Do not leave the fermenter open, make sure the lid is always closed hermetically afterwards.